2.2 Variations on the View
Table of contents
- 2.1.1 Pluggable View - Client code injects data extraction logic in the View's at initialization.
- 2.2.2 Passive View - View's state is fully orchestrated by the Controller.
- 2.2.3 Widget-level vs Container-level MVC - Organise MVC at a coarse or fine level of subdivision.
- 2.2.4 Visual Proxy - The Model acts as a factory of its own View, choosing the appropriate representation for its data.
- 2.2.5 Data Dialog - Fire and forget dialog to accept information from the user.
- 2.2.6 Visibility Allowed Notification - Prevents notifications to influence the View if it is not visible.
- 2.2.7 Synchronization of view state - FIXME