2.4 Variations on the notification strategy
Table of contents
- 2.4.1 Qualified Notification - Deliver notification with enhanced semantics to inform listeners about what has changed.
- 2.4.2 Qualified Notification with Subscribing - View subscribes to specific events and gets notified only when they occur.
- 2.4.3 Passive Model - A Model without notification features.
- 2.4.4 Lazy Model - Model delivering its notifications on explicit request.
- 2.4.5 Accumulator - Listens to submodels and squashes multiple notifications into a single one.
- 2.4.6 Pre/Post notification - Deliver notifications before or after the change.
- 2.4.7 Vetoers - Inquire listeners to approve or deny a change to occur.
- 2.4.8 Signals - Isolate notification into a separate object.